[en] PHP 7 Quick Scripting Reference
[en] This pocket reference guide with the new PHP 7.0 release
Ацэнка пасля чытання:
This pocket reference guide has been updated with the new PHP 7.0 release. It is a condensed, code-rich scripting and syntax handbook for the PHP scripting language. PHP 7 Quick Scripting Reference presents the essential PHP script in a well-organized format.
You won’t find any technical jargon, bloated samples, drawn out history lessons or witty stories in this book. What you will find is a Web scripting language reference that is concise, to the point and highly accessible. The book is packed with useful information and is a must-have for any PHP programmer or Web developer.In it, you will find a concise reference to the PHP 7 scripting language syntax. It includes short, simple and focused code examples and a well laid out table of contents and a comprehensive index allowing easy review.
What you’ll learn
- Discover what is new in PHP 7 and how to get started with it
- Work with variables, operators, strings, arrays, conditionals, loops and other language constructs
- Group and reuse code with functions, methods and namespaces
- Use object-oriented features such as classes, inheritance, abstract classes and interfaces
- Import files and retrieve user data
- Make use of type declarations and type conversions
- Test variables, create references and use overloading methods
- Store user data with cookies and sessions
- Deal with errors through error handling, exception handling and assertions
Who this book is for
Experienced PHP programmers and web developers, who may be new to PHP.
ISBN: [en] 9781484219218